Is Cyber Security your passion? Are you interested in working with a Cyber Security Organization which works on Niche- Next Generation technologies and also building a new-age next-generation Make-In-India Cyber security product? Do you want to revolutionize the way people manage security testing and have a direct and immediate impact on hundreds of thousands of users?
A growing start-up focused on creating the Next Generation Cyber Security products. We also partner with some of the Global Security Product vendors who are focused on advanced technologies in the field of Application Security, Data Security, Network Security, and Cloud Security solutions and applications. Our expertise in DevSecOps and Cyber Security helps us to create the right solutions which help organizations meet their cyber security goal. Our approach has enabled us to grow year on year and expand our reach.
Job Purpose: As a research associate this role would be focused on research with the goal to enhance the existing product capabilities or work on topics to create new technologies.
Basic- Individual Contributor and would be part of the Security team of the organization and work directly with the senior management. The profile requires the person to be based in the NCR Delhi region.
Job Duties: Supports the organization and products teams by
- Researching the product technology and helping create new workflows
- Create new product features or new scenarios or test cases
- Creates new understandings and capabilities by using the scientific method’s hypothesis, test, and evaluation techniques; critical review; or similar engineering research and development method
- Uses engineering principles to research, design, or develop new methods to improve product performance
- Should be able to support the development teams and assist them to choose the right technologies etc. to help improve product performance
- Background in computers and cybersecurity.
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a Professional course is a must.
- Have experience in an application and networks security and cyber security incident management and threat intelligence
- Should have spent the last 2 years working in a cyber security product organization as a security researcher or a security consultant with experience in application and network security testing or threat intelligence, attack frameworks, and cybersecurity incident handling.
- Domain knowledge of cybersecurity.
- Command over basic productivity tools like MS Office etc.
- Strong verbal, written & communication skills with
- Working Knowledge of OS like Windows or Linux (preferred Ubuntu)
- Should be inclined towards research
- Published papers on Cyber Security would be an advantage
|Job Category||Technical – Cyber Security Research Associate|