Is Cyber Security your passion? Are you interested in working with a Cyber Security Organization which works on Niche- Next Generation technologies and also building a new-age next-generation Make-In-India Cybersecurity product? Do you want to revolutionize the way people manage security testing and have a direct and immediate impact on hundreds of thousands of users?
We, are a start-up and focus on creating the Next Generation Cyber Security products and solutions. We are partners with Niche Technology Global Players in the field of Application Security, Network Security, and Cloud Security solutions and applications. Our strength is our understanding DevSecOps and Cyber Security. We believe we can change the approach to cybersecurity and our product/s would be consumed exhaustively across domains globally.
Position: Customer Location Mumbai & Delhi (NCR)- Position Code- MSEC – 1 for each location
- We have One (1) position each for Mumbai and One (1) for Delhi (NCR). The candidate needs to be based in either of the cities. For Mumbai, the location would be at the customer’s office which is around Andheri/Bhandup location.
- We are a product company and not a VAPT Services company. So for this role the person would be in the future deploying similar or other technologies.
- We are partners for another 7 Cyber Security products, so this role would enable the person to get more exposure to new technologies.
- The role requires the person to be familiar with and have hands-on knowledge of Application Security and testing.
- The Key responsibilities for Mumbai Location is;
- Implementing /maintaining the IAST product at the customer location
- On-boarding their applications on the product
- Conducting application security testing on their applications using the IAST solution we have deployed
- Generating reports and coordinating with the stakeholders
- Monthly report generation and presentations including customizing of reports
- Helping them mitigate vulnerabilities discovered and retesting
- Working with the security team to understand and learn and use other Cyber Security technologies and solutions and new technologies
- Creating new test cases scenarios for our internal product
- The Key responsibilities for Delhi (NCR) Location is;
- Working with the security team members to learn, deploy and use the cyber security products and solutions
- Working on the existing internal product to support the security testing, creating of new test cases and scenarios
- Conducting VAPT of existing applications
- conducting technical demos of our solutions for customers
- engaging in POC for customer and helping to create the success criteria for the POC
- The requirement is urgent and we need to have a person on board by the earliest. We can have the person join in or latest by October 15 2021
Job Purpose: Supports the on-site customer on Specific Product (IAST & RASP) and help in doing VAPT for existing internal products
Basic – Individual Contributor and would be part of the Security team of the Customer. For Mumbai, the person would be based at the customer location for a period of 6 months. Post 6 months the person would move into the role of supporting the Sales team on our application & network security products. For Delhi (NCR) the person would be working with the development team to support them to test in-house products and create new test scenarios and support the sales team as a technical security consultant for our other solutions.
Supports the customer on-site by helping them