Is Cyber Security your passion? Are you interested in working with a Cyber Security Organization which works on Niche- Next Generation technologies and also building a new-age next generation Make-In-India Cyber security product? Do you want to revolutionize the way people manage security testing and have direct and immediate impact on hundreds of thousands of users?
A growing start-up focused on creating the Next Generation Cyber Security products. We also partner with some of the Global Security Product vendors who are focuses on advanced technologies in the field of Application Security, Data Security, Network Security and Cloud Security solutions and applications. Our expertise around DevSecOps and Cyber Security helps us to create the right solutions which help organizations meet their cyber security goal. Our approach has enabled us to grow year on year and expanding our reach.
Position: Technical – Software System Architect
Job Purpose: To assist the development and the product teams to identify the right mix of technologies to design, configure, create and update the existing software solutions an improve their functionality.
Basic- Would be an Individual Contributor and would be part of the Senior team in the organization and work directly with the senior management. The profile requires the person to be based in NCR Delhi region and able to join in 10-15 days.
System Design and Architecture
- Ability to represent an abstract problem in the form of some finite real objects of the system, which can be evaluated, designed and developed
- Designing the systems at a high level based on the client requirements
- Choosing the system architecture and design each individual component at a high level
- Choosing the technologies for the implementation of each component and connections between the components
- Help the team to derive detailed low-level designs from the high-level design
- Should be hands-on in terms of developing prototypes, design, coding and evaluating technologies
- Evaluating, identifying and/or developing software solutions
- Locating and directing solutions for critical challenges involving software and hardware interface
System Audit and Improvement
- Conduct Architectural reviews and propose changes to improve the systems
- Conduct code and design reviews to ensure the quality of the design/code meets high standards
- Creating unified development standards in the company
- Training and overseeing the activities of the members of the development team
- Controlling the architecture during the next iteration of the system release
- Looking for problems within software systems and resolving the issues
- Focus on Technical Documentation for recording important aspects of software product
Additional Desirable Responsibilities
- Leading software development projects
- Planning, tracking and scheduling software deliverables
- Contribute to organizational quality control processes
- Develop good working relationships with other employees, such as Marketing Managers, Product Managers, Programmers and Engineers