Is Cyber Security your passion? Are you interested in working with a Cyber Security Organization which works on Niche- Next Generation technologies and also building a new-age next-generation Make-In-India Cybersecurity product? Do you want to revolutionize the way people manage security testing and have a direct and immediate impact on hundreds of thousands of users?
We, are a start-up and focus on creating the Next Generation Cyber Security products and solutions. We are partners with Niche Technology Global Players in the field of Application Security, Network Security, and Cloud Security solutions and applications. Our strength is our understanding DevSecOps and Cyber Security. We believe we can change the approach to cybersecurity and our product/s would be consumed exhaustively across domains globally.
Position: Full Stack Java Developer
We are looking for a skilled Full stack Java Developer to join our development team. The role requires an individual who is self-motivated, responsible, and willing to take full responsibility for the project. Should have strong hands-on experience in Java, Advanced Java, Spring Boot, AngluareJs, and/or Bootstrap. Would be responsible for the initial creation of plugin and then into other new features of the products along with at times help in customization of certain features etc. The person will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
To ensure success you should have in-depth knowledge of technologies and concepts, excellent front-end & back-end coding skills, and a good understanding of progressive web applications. The developer should be able to design and build modern user interface components to enhance application performance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or MCA /BCA/ Graduate with Computer Development Background
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience in a software development organization with the last 3 years of experience of working on products/projects focused on the must-have skills.
- Preference would be given to candidates who have worked in a cybersecurity product development company. If the candidate is strong and has the lesser experience, the candidate can be considered
- Strong communication (written/oral) and report project progress, risk, and issues to relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Should be a self-starter and self-motivated problem solver with an understanding of Standalone, Client/Server, microservices, and Cloud software project implementation
- Ability to understand project requirement gathering/adjustment from the product team and should be able to break these requirements into stories level.
- Command over basic productivity tools like MS Office etc. and documentation
- Skills (Mandatory)- Spring Boot, MySQL, Spring MVC, CSS, HTML, Bootstrap and front-end languages, Git, Java 7,8, REST API
- Strong understanding of JAVA and REST API and its creation and best practices
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest etc.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Proper code documentation and commenting along with editing of SRS with the changes, proper code commenting, updating of documentation in a timely manner, building log files for debugging and finding out bugs
Good to have
- Knowledge of Docker, Junit, Hibernate, Jenkins pipeline
- Knowledge of Python/Django.REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux & project management skills.
|Job Category||Full Stack Java Developer|