Is Cyber Security your passion? Are you interested in working with a Cyber Security Organization which works on Niche- Next Generation technologies and also building a new-age next-generation Make-In-India Cybersecurity product? Do you want to revolutionize the way people manage security testing and have a direct and immediate impact on hundreds of thousands of users?
We, are a start-up and focus on creating the Next Generation Cyber Security products and solutions. We are partners with Niche Technology Global Players in the field of Application Security, Network Security, and Cloud Security solutions and applications. Our strength is our understanding DevSecOps and Cyber Security. We believe we can change the approach to cybersecurity and our product/s would be consumed exhaustively across domains globally.
Position: Developer Full-stack Python
We are looking for a skilled full-stack Python Developer with experience in front-end, back-end, and MySQL. In this role, the candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack and backend with Django/Python and mysql. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
Job Duties & Skills/Qualifications:
Guide the teams in designing, building, testing, code quality, and deploying changes to existing software
- Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team.
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the team.
- Developing and implementing a timeline to achieve targets.
- Delegating tasks to team members.
- Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project before it is pushed into the repository and then push the same QA/UAT server
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Create a strong process for best coding practices
- Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
- Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible.
- Analyzing existing operations and meetings to discuss improvements.
- Contributing to the growth of the company through a successful team.
- Identify manual processes that can be automated
- Managing stakeholders and external interfaces
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
- Determine root cause analysis for reported bugs
- Mentoring and guiding the team members
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Should have a minimum of 3 + years in software development of the total work experience of which the last 2 years work experience should be on ReactJs, Python, Django, and MySql
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a Professional course a must.
- Experience working on Linux based infrastructure is a must
- Full Stack Developer and must have a minimum of 2+ years in hands-on development in Python, ReactJs, Django, and Databases like MySQL,
- Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
- Working Knowledge of tools in CI/CD like Jenkins, Jira, etc. is required
- Domain knowledge of cybersecurity would be an advantage
- Strong verbal, written & communication skills and project management and documentation.
- Excellent troubleshooting
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
|Job Category||Developer Full-stack Python|